Please click the links below:
• Teambuild Programmes
• Sample of presentations / focal points for teambuilding packages
• Scope of Activities
Our activities are mobile and thus we are able to offer teambuild programmes at any venue in South Africa i.e. game parks, berg, beach, theme park or sporting field.
• Mindset Impact Session
A half day experience in the morning/afternoon incorporating a motivational session and an activity as selected, highlighting your specified outcome.
• One-day program
Two sessions of focused inspiration and feedback on the perceptions, observations and lessons learnt during all of the experiences selected for that day. All one-day programs are discussed with the ‘team leader’ before commencing to identify and target specific outcomes for the team. In addition, a re-evaluation seminar would be required no more than three months later.
• Two-day program
The two-day program gets deeper under the skin and reveals the latent world-beater in all of us. Three sessions of focused inspiration and six activities are customized to achieve the outcomes most needed by the group for effective, efficient performance. Not all teams are the same, so not all the programs are the same.
- Sample of presentations / focal points for teambuilding packages
Adventure Realm offer’s programs to target specific requirements of any team enhancement. The following is a sample of presentations that may be carried out:
• Intra Personal Relationships (Independence)
• Inter Personal Relationships (Inter dependence)
• Action Centered Leadership
• Leadership Styles
• The Formation, Maintenance and Leadership of teams
• Vision: The Concept and Action Plan
• Time management
• Attitude, Communication and Cooperation
• Priorities and Goal setting
• Change – The only constant
• Stress Management
• Customer Service – Back to basics and how to get it right first time
• Conflict resolution
• Responsibility and accountability
We offer a very wide range of activities.
View our full range of Corporate Team Building, Conferencing, Functions and other services.
Due to the ‘soccer fever’ we are currently experiencing in South Africa, we have designed a human foosball program which has proved to be very popular among corporate and social groups.